The Diesel Laptops DieselLink is a universal truck communication adapter that works with both OEM and aftermarket truck diagnostic software. Our rugged adapter was built for truck repair facilities and designed to stand up to the daily usage you’d expect in the truck repair industry. While the adapter is focused on the heavy truck market, it also contains the protocols used in the automotive industry for both diagnostics and programming.
The DieselLink also includes our Diesel Laptops USA based technical support staff, to ensure you always receive prompt and professional technical assistance. Besides having affordable replacement cables, we offer a range of additional cables to expand your coverage and tool limits.
- Exceeds RP1210 Industry Standards.
- Rugged design with a 3-year warranty.
- Includes 6-pin, 9-pin, OBDII, and Mack/Volvo HD OBDII cables.
- Supports 4 CAN Channels.
- Supports all OBDII Protocols.
- Can be used with OEM and Aftermarket software, including Allison DOC, Cummins Insite, International ServiceMaxx, and dozens more.
What’s included with the DieselLink?
- Hard plastic carry case
- DieselLink Adapter
- Install disc
- Quick Start Guide
- 6 and 9 pin “Y” Cable (Green connector compliant)
- 9 pin and OBDII “Y” cable
- Volvo & Mack Purple OBDII Cable (Required for 2013 & newer Mack/Volvo Trucks)
- 15′ USB Cable
- 365 Day Premium Subscription to TruckFaultCodes.com (a $199 value)
For added functionality, we have paired some of our most popular and powerful software with the DieselLink. By bundling, you’ll save an average of 40%. Click the links below to explore our DieselLink Bundles, offered in three configurations with DTC Solutions, Labor Time Guide or PF-Diagnose.