Are you done wasting time and money on random marketing and ready to target your clients where they work? Diesel Laptops makes it a simple two-step process!
1. Decide what application you want your brand featured on.
- Each of our applications reaches a different audience so be sure to choose one that your target customer would be using.
- DON’T FORGET: some of our applications have both a mobile and a desktop version. You will need to decide which version you would like your brand to be featured on. You can choose both, but they each have separate fees.
Truck Fault Codes
Truck Fault Codes is a repair information application available on iOS, Android, Windows and the web.
Advertise on this platform to target diesel technicians.
Truck Parts Cross
Truck Parts Cross is a parts cross reference application available on iOS, Android, Windows and the web.
Advertise on this platform to target parts buyers.
Diesel VIN is an easy-to-use Heavy Truck VIN decoding mobile app available on both iOS and Android.
Advertise on this platform to target the entire heavy truck industry.
2. Submit your artwork.
- Ads can be submitted in JPG, GIF, PNG, or PDF. All finished artwork must be submitted using RGB color mode at the specified resolution for the application (see chart below for details) with a minimum of 96 DPI.
- PLEASE NOTE: You will need to provide separate files for every application you want to be featured on. For instance, if you want your banner ad to be on both the mobile and desktop version of TruckFaultCodes, we will need two separate files. Please send all artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org