Part of our core mission at Diesel Laptops is to help solve problems, save you time, and save you money. After selling thousands of diagnostic kits, we find that our clients have the same problems:
- The diesel technician shortage is a real issue.
- Finding qualified diesel technicians that can properly troubleshoot and perform electrical diagnostics is even more difficult.
- Commercial trucks are becoming more and more complex each year.
- Repair information and assistance isn’t easy to come by.
Even if you can find a qualified diesel technician, more than likely that person is an expert on specific brands, and not all the possible makes and models that exist on today’s market. You need someone that can assist you no matter what make, model, or issue you are having. The Virtual Diesel Technician Program solves these very problems.
The Virtual Diesel Technician Program from Diesel Laptops is designed to work with any diagnostic tool, no matter where it was purchased. Whether you have a diagnostic tool from TEXA, Cojali, Bosch or any other major brand, our in-house Diesel Technicians will be able to remotely diagnose and troubleshoot your issues.
Live video-streaming technology allows our in-house technicians to see exactly what you see on your mobile device. This real time collaboration helps solve problems faster and with greater precision.
This program combines a variety of PC-based, mobile-based, and web-based repair information, along with providing live, experienced diesel technicians from a variety of backgrounds and certifications. While you will have a wealth of repair information at your fingertips, we are just one phone call, email, or live chat away from assisting you with your repair.
Your enrollment in this program means you can use our mobile application either on your device or one of ours, so that we can see what your technician sees. We can remote access your diagnostic tool, so that we can see exactly what is happening on the vehicle. We’ll help you locate repair information such as wiring diagrams, torque specifications, and much more. Our technicians have been supporting customers that have purchased diagnostic kits from us remotely for years, but that service is now available to the general public.
You will receive repair information that you can access on desktop applications, along with the ability to use applications on your mobile devices as well. This includes information such as fault code repair information, wiring diagrams, component locators, remove and replace instructions, labor time guides, and much more.
Our goal is to provide you with the best repair information possible, both offline, online and with experienced diesel technicians.
Our expert technical support team is available to assist you, Monday – Friday from 7 am – 9 pm (EST) and on Saturday from 8 am – 4 pm (EST).
How It Works
This program is a 12-month lease, of $299 per month. You will receive the following:
- Refurbished Panasonic Toughbook with all our repair information pre-loaded.
- Ability to install one additional copy of each software program on another computer of your choosing.
- Full, premium membership through our repair information websites and mobile apps.
- Unlimited access to phone support from our in-house diesel technicians and IT pros.
- Unlimited access to live video-streaming support from our in-house diesel technicians and IT pros. .
- One voucher for our online training platform called Diesel Laptops University
- One voucher for our in-classroom training
Once the 12-month period is complete, everything is yours to keep. All the software will still work, but you will no longer receive updates or can utilize our in-house diesel technicians and IT Pros. You can choose to re-sign for another 12-months or simply keep what you have. As we continue to grow this program and release new software and services, you’ll receive those at no extra charge.
This program is open to US based business only.
If you are interested in learning more, you can contact one of the following ways: