The Fleet and Triage Tool from Diesel Laptops is your solution for quick repairs, common bi-directional commands, and easy access to repair information. This tool, while not as powerful as our dealer level tool, still packs quite the punch. In general, this tool will allow you to:
- Perform DPF Regens, Resets, and related commands.
- Perform cylinder cut-out tests.
- Change vehicle road speed.
- Reset of maintenance lights for engine oil, transmission oil, and many others.
- Perform DEF system tests and commands of components.
The Fleet and Triage Tool also includes the following exclusive content from Diesel Laptops:
If you are comparing this to our Dealer Level Diagnostic Tool, we can summarize what you will not receive or be able to do with this tool when compared to that Dealer Level Diagnostic Tool:
- Program injectors.
- Perform calibration of components such as VGT actuators.
- Change parameters besides road speed.
- Labor Time Guide with Estimating Software (Available to purchase separately).
- KnowledgeBase v2.0 (Not available to purchase separately).
- Diesel Laptops Diesel Defense protection program (Available to purchase separately).
- Free training vouchers for our online and offline training classes (Available to purchase separately).
- Free Featured Listing on FleetPal.io. ($199/year value)
- Free 12-months of Premiere Access on TruckFaultCodes.com. ($199/year value)
- This tool can’t be upgraded to include other dealer level modules such as off-highway, marine, or powersports.
Fleet and Triage Tool Coverage
- Cummins in Dodge Trucks
- Detroit Diesel
- Ford 6.0L, 6.4L, 6.7L, & 7.3L
- Mercedes Benz MBE900
- Mercedes Benz MBE400
- Mercedes Benz in Sprinters
- Mitsubishi FUSO
- PACCAR MX
- PACCAR PX
This tool is intended for customers that need mid-range tool, secondary diagnostic tools, or for fleets looking for more limited coverage. We also offer a step-up program, so that customers who purchase this tool have a path to trade it back in and upgrade to a Dealer Level too.
- Trade in the tool within the first 60 days you will receive 100% of the purchase price.
- Trade in the tool within 61-120 days and you will receive 90% of the purchase price.
- Trade in the tool within 121-365 days and you will receive 80% of the purchase price.
- Windows 10 Home Edition 64-Bit
- 4 GB RAM
- Intel Atom x5-Z8530 CPU @ 1.44 Ghz
- 64 GB Solid State Drive
- 2 USB Ports – USB 3.0 and Micro
- HDMI Output
- Tablet with Charger
- Lifetime License to Software
- 6-Pin, 9-Pin, and OBDII Cable
- Rugged Protective Carry Case
- 12-months of Updates & Support