***This post was updated on September 27, 2018 to reflect the latest TEXA truck training sign up procedure***
Diesel Laptops now offers free TEXA truck training classes every Wednesday. Classes begin at either 11 a.m. (EST) or 2 p.m. (EST). Start times alternate between morning and afternoon in order to better serve customers in all time zones. Due to the fact that Diesel Laptops is located on the east coast, all classes are based upon Eastern Standard Time, therefore you must keep your time zone in mind when enrolling.
To enroll in one of our online training sessions, please visit new online Diesel Laptops Training Center and simply select the training class you would like to participate in and our Training Coordinator will email you back a confirmation, along with instructions on how to join the meeting. This is an introduction class, and is intended for new users and beginners.
Every free TEXA truck training session will cover topics such as:
- Explanation of all the software on your kit, including TEXA IDC5, DTC Solutions, Knowledge Base, and www.TruckFaultCodes.com
- A walk through on how to properly connect to a vehicle, and how to troubleshoot if you can’t connect.
- Overview of the TEXA IDC5 software, covering the tools both before and after you connect.
- How to contact technical support for assistance
- How to use the provided tools to troubleshoot a code
The class lasts approximately 1 hour, including time for questions and answers at the end.
If by chance you found this page in error and are looking for tech support, please click the link here.