Are you interested in helping us test and develop new products? If so, we’d love to have you join our Diesel Laptops Beta Test Group. We constantly have new products and services we want to test before announcing them to the public. This can include things such as new:
- New diagnostic software
- Repair information
- New mobile apps for iOS and Android
- Allowing us remote access to trucks for data logging
- New physical tools
Being a member of the Diesel Laptops Beta Test Group has numerous advantages, including:
- Giving us direct input on the future of new products.
- Receiving free gifts and products for participating.
- Being reimbursed at your shop labor rate for various projects involving diesel technician time.
- Receiving free training.
- Receiving free software and updates.
- … and much more!
If you currently own or work on commercial trucks, you are eligible for this program. This is a simple program that works like this:
- You sign up and complete a customer profile.
- We send you an email thanking you for signing up.
- When we have products that need to be tested and you fit in that profile, we will contact you via email and/or phone to see if you are interested in helping us. We will also outline what we are giving you for your time. This could range from nothing to free tools/software to paid shop labor hours.
- Sometimes we will ask you to fill out a short survey as well.
There is no cost to join this program, and your profile information will not be sold to any third parties.