To solve this problem, Diesel Laptops has created its own line of repair information that is only available on our kits. You will not be able to purchase this from any other company besides Diesel Laptops. This includes:
- DTC Solutions – A simple, easy to use program that contains repair information on every single diagnostic code that exists. It also includes wiring diagrams for engines. These wiring diagrams are made by Diesel Laptops, and are not available by any other means.
- Knowledge Base – This is a repository of repair manuals that is offered by Diesel Laptops. These have been collected over time, and our Knowledge Base software allows you to easily locate and find the information you are looking for. This program is not sold separately.
- Mobile Apps – As our customer base has grown, so has the demand for information to be accessed on mobile devices. Diesel Laptops has created its own like of apps for the iOS and Android devices, which are free to use for our customers.
All the wiring diagrams from Diesel Laptops are also color coded, with the included OEM wire numbers as well. This information is easily found in our repair information database. The TEXA software itself does not include chassis wiring diagrams, while the Diesel Laptops version does.
This is where Diesel Laptops really shines in several areas. First, we are the only company in North America with a full staffed call center for diagnostic tools. We find that customers fall into one of two categories:
- They need “basic” support. This usually involves minor issues such as software updates, software licensing issues, computer problems, and connectivity issues.
- They need “advanced” support. This involves questions concerning the troubleshooting of the vehicle, questions on which commands to run, or need help finding repair information.
Our staff of technical support at Diesel Laptops contains both computer experts and diesel technicians. Over half of our technical staff has a diesel repair background. While virtually every other tool seller will either provide “basic” support or pass it off to the tool manufacturer, Diesel Laptops takes the next step forward by providing industry expert advice on truck diagnostics and repair guidance.
Currently we have over 10 individuals in our technical support department, and we are open from 7 am to 9 pm EST Monday through Friday. We are open when your business is open, and we are there to help solve your problems.
Secondly, we provide several live training events each week. These can be attended at any time, and at no cost to the customer. They take about our hour each, and we include a question and answer session at the end of the class.
Third, each customer of ours is entitled to one of our classroom experiences. Our company headquarter in Gilbert, SC contains an actual training room designed for technicians. These day long classes are held by our ASE Certified Trainer and consists of both lecture and lab training. Normally these classes are $500 each but are free for our customers.