We offer training classes on the TEXA Truck every other Thursday. We also alternate the times in order to better serve customers in all time zones. Simply select the training class you would like to participate in, and our Training Coordinator will email you back a confirmation, along with instructions on how to join the meeting. This is an introduction class, and is intended for new users and beginners. It covers topics such as:
- Explains all the software on your kit, including TEXA IDC5, DTC Solutions, Knowledge Base, and www.TruckFaultCodes.com
- Walks through how to properly connect to a vehicle, and how to troubleshoot if you can’t connect.
- Overview of the TEXA IDC5 software, covering the tools both before and after you connect.
- How to contact technical support for assistance
- How to use the provided tools to troubleshoot a code
The class lasts approximately 1 hour, including time for questions and answers at the end.